Friday, December 29, 2006

Pursuit of Happyness-SEE IT

Yes, that is how its spelled. Starring Will Smith and his son Jaden now in a theatre near you.

I have been thinking about it ever since. I don't want to give anything away so I will not describe it but you NEED to see it. If you ever think you have 'done without'............you haven't. Don't take for granted anything you have.

This is a perfect movie to see right after enjoying the excessive-ness of Christmas. I will post more on this later.

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Go to this link AFTER you see the movie: http://www.chrisgardnermedia.com/main/biography.htm

Neva said...

Thank you--he needs the prayers. Please continue to pray for my sweet daughter in law and the most beautiful grandchildren on the planet. They all deserve to be loved.
Neva

A D said...

I saw it today. It was really good. I hope you had a great New Years. See you soon if not this week then for sure next at church or LBS. Love ya