Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Part II
















Here is our last night at dinner. We didn't take any of the formal night. We really did not take very many total. To the left of us is Beth and Tom and to the right are Angel and Eyleen (sp?). I have not unpacked yet and looked at their information so I apologize if I have mispelled! Its definately back to winter here. High of 33 today and freezing rain! Ty and Trent are off to see "Charlotte's Web" and I will be taking Olivia in to the doctor at 2. Our little 'sleeper' has started waking at 5 and fussy as all get out! She does fine when she gets up for good but I am afraid she might have an ear infection so we will be on the safe side. I am a little overly cautious after my experience with her big brother!!!

7 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

What fun! Gary and I were supposed to go on a cruise about three years ago, and then we had to cancel it for a family deal. We have since chickened out of the idea, but your pics make it look so fun, we may have to do that sometime!

bairds said...

I am so jealous!!! I don't want Ryan to turn one, but it will be nice when he is weaned so Chad and I can go for even an overnighter. Oh a cruise and massages...sounds like pure heaven.
To answer your question on my blog...we are moving into my parents house for about 9 months while my parents are living in Washington D.C. My dad took a job there for 2 years. We will save a little money and decide if we want to live close to Chad's job in Las Colinas or stay in Dallas. Big decisions and a lot of changes, but it is exciting.

MDM said...

Wow Lisa!! How fun and relaxing. i bet your batteries are re-charged big time!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Massages everyday?? I am so jealous! I can't wait to hear more about the trip. It looks like you had fun!

Alisha Stewart said...

It sounds like you guys had a relaxing vacation. I think every couple needs a little get away every now and then. If I can get Jonah weened by 9 months and if we have enough loan money left we are going to treat ourselves to a cruise before Adam starts residency.
I'm glad you guys are back. We'll see you after Christmas!
(Oh.. I really liked your pics. The one of you and Trent on the beach made me laugh because Trent is so pasty white:) I bet you guys have a pretty awesome tan now though!)

lauren said...

You're making me want a vacation! Y'all look so great in that first picture!

Sara said...

Glad you guys got to get away! And man, the spa package sounds AWESOME!