


The next day his dad and I left for a cruise (which Trent surprised me with a month ago) on the Celebrity Century which left from Miami. We had a long day of flights to get there. Once we were there we checked into our hotel, napped, and headed out on the town for dinner. We went just north of "South Beach" to Lincoln Drive. It was so nice just hanging out and being a couple. We had late appetizers and sat out on the patio doing some of the best people watching ever. It was actually a classy joint but lots of guys.......you know what I mean. The next day we headed out to the boat and set off for KeyWest and then Grand Cayman. It was very relaxing for the most part and we enjoyed sleeping in every day. The food was great. Trent got a spa package for each of us and each night at 9 we were in pure heaven! Trent got massages every night, I had the asian package which was a full body massage, facial + massage, ginger wrap, and scalp massage. I did great until about day three when we were no longer able to call home! This was the first time I have left Olivia for even over night and it was for 8 DAYS!!!! She was walking by the time we returned!
We met some wonderful people at our table, Beth and Tom from Chicago and Angel and Eylene from Orlando. They were too fun and made every night so enjoyable. We hope to stay in touch. What a perfect time to get away and we had a wonderful time. Now onto Christmas shopping! I have done some but have a bunch to go!
Side note: not all my pictures will post for some reason. I will try part II later :(
5 comments:
i am so jealous!!!! the massages seemed awesome.....and you got one every night. how wonderful! glad you had a nice relaxing time as a couple. that is so important. now you can focus on christmas and family. enjoy the holidays. you two deserved some time away. it is so hard leaving the little ones. i left alayna at 7 mos for 5 days. that was hard b/c i could not talk to her or hear her in any form. but hawaii was worth it!!!!
amy
How awesome. I am glad you had a good time and I am also jealous of your massages - you know how I LOVE massages. I did however get a "tease" massage while you were gone. For Christmas at school Jesse gave 10 min massages. My muscles were mad at me for teasing them. ha ha
Glad your home!!
That looks so nice and relaxing...and warm!!! I am glad you are back. Yesterday I saw Olivia walking!!! I didn't know she was walking either, until you said that. So I guess it was a surprise for you too!
Trent has his nipples pierced??
Sounds like an incredible time!! That's so wonderful y'all were able to get away together without the kiddos!
Post a Comment