




This is one pooped little birthday girl. She got a little umbrella stroller for her doll and enjoyed pushing that around for awhile but not real interested in opening her gifts other than that. She had a bath and then we watched the video from the day she was born, as well as Ty's first birthday and up until Olivia was born. Man did that bring tears to my eyes! He has changed so much too and it all just went by too fast. They are as different as night and day! We feel so blessed to have enjoyed this past year with Liv and the almost three with Ty. God has shown us so much through their lives and melted our hearts in the process. She has her one year check up this Friday and I will post her new stats after that.

20 comments:
Happy Birthday Liv!
She is beautiful!! I hope that y'all had fun! Could you open the pictures that I sent? Hope it worked the second time.
I love her birthday hat. Is it not amazing how quick the first year goes even though at the time the sleepless nights seem to take forever. Happy 1st Birthday Olivia!
Hard to believe that beautiful little girl is one! She is so precious!
Happy Birthday Olivia!! I love the pic of Ty just looking at her...too cute!
Happy Birthday Olivia! You are one lucky girl to have a momma who loves you as much as your mom does! I hope your second year is as special and magical as your first!
I did get your pics Jenn!!! Thank you so much for a good cry! Do you recognize the first one on my post? I of course have a bunch but that was the best up close one I have seen! Also plan on printing and framing the one of her little hand with Trent's. I have been crying the past two days, I just want to hold on to each moment! I balled on the way home today while listening to Alan Jackson's "Remember When"!!!
Happy Birthday, Olivia! What a precious little girl you are!!! :)
Happy 1st Birthday to beautiful Olivia!! I can't believe it's been a year already! Y'all look great! Liv and Ty are just precious!
I'm catching up on your blog, so this is a comment about your last post...
I, too, keep a change bowl above the dryer!!! How crazy is that?! I also dance to hip hop music on my ipod, trying to entertain James (he loves it!) while I cook. I realize that at one point I'll have to stop... or at least switch to more child appropriate songs! :)
Oh, she is so precious! I can't believe she is one year already! I need to see her sometime soon for a play date!
Love the birthday hat! I also love her name...so sweet.
Great pictures.
She is just beautiful. I remember her birthday - it goes by soooo fast. I look back at pictures or clothes and I find it hard to think how fast they are growing. It makes each moment you spend with them even more precious.
You are a great mom!!
Happy 1st Birthday Olivia!
I love that newborn picture of her. What a beauty she is!
Hey Lisa! I do remember you and I have wanted to leave you a message so many times but I didn't think you would remember me!
Okay:
1. Dog bed- Target. She has the whole shabby chic line.
2. LOVE the name of your blog....my mom is a golf widow....too funny!
3. I really like reading about your kids. They are precious and you have a great sense of humor!
4. Love the name Olivia.
Sorry this is so long! Thanks for the post!
Hey!
Alyssa is with the O'Rears this year for Thanksgiving. Tuesday is the day we will be doing stuff with the inlaws. I am so sorry. Maybe over Christmas?
i cannot believe she is one already. she is beautiful and looks as sweet as i know she is! i know how much you are enjoying her (and ty).
i also loved your last blog. i laughed and laughed and can totally relate. i agreed with all of them!!!!
When are you going to post again????????????????????
Hey!!! You are right we do need to catch up...a lot has happened. Are you back yet? I will initiate lunch this time since I had to cancel last time. How does next week look for you?
are you ever going to blog again? I am used to my once a week update.
Post a Comment