


Fall is here, for today anyway! Its cool and rainy and not quite the day for the pumpkin patch that I had planned. We are going to try again for tomorrow. These are some pictures taken on Saturday. I just love this time of year, the smells, the colors, the food, and the weather! We had Trent all weekend long and were able to spend time with two of his uncles from the metroplex area who were here for volleyball games and suberbans! Olivia went to her first birthday party for a friend, Jade who turned one last week! Dad and Ty got some time together and went to see, "In The Wild." He can't stop talking about it.
I also was treated to a movie last Tuesday by Meme, "Facing The Giants." If you don't see another movie this year, see this one. Its obviously low budget, and there is nobody you have heard of in it, but its a wonderful story about a football team that decides to get their priorities straight and focus on God. This of course is why there is not much publicity on it and you probably have not heard much about it. You know how the world works, don't want to offend anybody, unless they are Christian! Anyone seen veggie tales on regular t.v. lately? That is all I have to say about that.
This coming week is pretty uneventful for us. I will be missing my 10 year reunion at ACU b/c my husband will not be around and I will have my two small children, not up for doing it alone! I am a little sad about that, mostly because I was looking forward to going to The Shed and The Beehive with Holly. I guess we could do that any time though.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week and is enjoying this day off if you have it!
12 comments:
Cute pics! Cute kids! Cute Halloween decor! I love this time of year too! Hope you're doing well!!
I'm sorry you had to miss your trip. I forgot you went to ACU. Have you been to campus lately? We stopped in a couple of weekends ago for a stretch during a road trip. It is really pretty. They have really spruced it up for the centinneal. There is a new sculpture between the fine arts building and the buisness building. It's really awesome! Anyways, I guess that doesn't really help with the feeling bad about missing your trip.
Ty and Olivia are so adorable. She is getting so big. I have so enjoyed being in Ty's & Thomas' Wed bible class this quarter. Those kids are hilarious.
The Shed has been closed for a couple of years now...so you won't be missing out on that!
Your kiddos are so sweet....
I can't believe how grown up they look! I love the Fall Season, I wish it would stay a little longer. This cold weather is killing me! We all need to go to the pumpkin patch if it warms back up.
I love the pictures of your kids. They are so cute! Olivia's big smile in the first picture made me smile!
Oh man...Ty looks like a 5 year old! His hair makes him look so grown up! So cute.
I reaaaally love fall as well. It is such a coool season. And I am beginning to love the winter too. But mainly the fall.
So much for my book on your blog.
Can't wait to see you Thursday!
THose are so cute! Man, your kiddos are getting big!
Lisa they are so sweet and I love their fall attire. Oh, and I can't remember who recently did this on their blog, but someone posted a tour of their house with a series of pictures of each room. I think you should do that so I can get some good decorating ideas. :)
Olivia looks so much like you! I love to see your kids pictures!
Hope things are going well. I've missed your updates.
Lisa-
Just wanted to let you know I missed you this past Sat. I got roped into emceeing (is that how you spell it?) the dinner so as I was speaking I was desperately searching the crowd for friendly faces...(there were a lot out there, just not yours:))Know that you were missed!
Your kids are precious!
Becky
Post a Comment