
Well we had our first day of school yesterday. I took pictures with my old fashioned camera. It seems like those are the only ones that ever actually get developed! It could not have gone better. I was up late the night before getting our lunches and bags ready and was giddy with excitement. Ty had a ball in his class! His teachers are WONDERFUL. They are both new this year. His teacher goes to another church in town and has two teenage children. She is SO enthusiastic and her incredible faith is just obvious. I am thrilled to have her. We have been SO incredibly blessed all three years Ty has been in school to not just have nice and good teachers, but very passionate and dedicated ones! I am also so glad that Olivia is in my good friend Sandy's class that loves her like she is hers! My little class is just precious and they all were good and using their manners on the first day!!!! They are only three!!!!! I will have to take pictures next week.
Trent was able to come get Ty for a little while today and took him up to work. He got to meet basketball players and play a little ball! He was telling me all about the big tall guys, one apparently named Josh. He had a ball. While he was off with Dad, Liv took her nap and I was all over the house like flight of the bumble bee! I broke a sweat and had to turn the air up! Its amazing how much you can get done in an hour and a half if you are not interuppted! I got to mop my kitchen floor. I never thought I would phrase it like that before, I do not enjoy house work but I sure enjoy the satisfaction when its done! Do you ever notice when you get down to the gritty like that you see more than you do in your every day living and wonder how could you live in such filfth!?! I got a lot of laundry done and dusted as well. A rather productive day after being gone everyday this week. My house is by no means clean but I am off to a good start and there is stil tommorrow!
My little Livvy is just a growing! She is almost ten months, on the 11th. She is now holding on to objects and walking, like around the coffee table, couch, etc. My coffee table by the way has now become a train table. I am not down with that but there is just no other place at the moment. I need to go garage-saling and find an old gently used table for my train loving boy. He freaks out when she starts coming already telling her, "No ma'am!" After a few thumps on the hand she has learned to look and not touch. She sure loves to look though! She is eating some table food now, although still no teeth. She can do diced ham, black-eyed peas, peas, cheese bites, french fries, crackers, and still eats a lot of mushy things like oatmeal, mac n'cheese, and all the veggies I make her mixed with rice cereal. Not sure what she weighs now but if its not much its not due to her diet! She eats four gerber bowls a day with either fruit or veggies and still nurses 4-6 times a day! She is finally in her age of clothes although pants are still big on the waist.
Well the rest of my day is going to be spent on organization! I can't wait to get hers and my closet done! She will be down for her afternoon nap soon and Ty will be up any minute so its on to the next thing!
4 comments:
I am so thankful for blogs. I have been so blessed being able to keep up with my sweet friends. I love knowing that you need to find a table for trains and that you mopped your floor on Thursday! It's awesome! I feel like I can stay connected while being so far away! I hope y'all have a great weekend!
So glad school went well! I have thought about all of you...I miss that! And I miss my kids getting to be a part...someday, someday!!!!
BTW, who is the other pre-K teacher...Jenni is one right?
Larissa- We miss you too! And thos precious kids of course. Jenni is not there this year. Its Nelda Rogers and another lady named Jackie, I don't remember her last name. They are both grandmothers and wonderful!
I was noticing in the background you have out your halloween stuff. Have you already decorated? I was wanting to, but I didn't know if it was too early. You are the decorating queen, so I figured you would know!
Post a Comment