Monday, September 11, 2006

Olivia Lane Is Ten Months Today :)



Well here is something nice about September 11th, Olivia turned ten months today! I can't believe it, two more months and the big ONE! Just crazy how time is flying. Here is a typical moment of her holding on to the coffee table but I don't know how to post movies of her walking around it while holding on. She is now 2'10-3/4 inches tall. She waves bye bye a lot and says "b" as she is doing it. I don't know if its specific or not but she also makes a "m" sound when she is crying and I go in to get her. She loves playing "peek-a-boo" with her brother and laughs out loud at him often. His face makes her smile. She holds a grudge when Daddy gets on to her, and even gives him the pouty lip after smiling at others when he tries to make nice! She throws her head down on the ground and lets out a noise when she is in trouble for things like getting in the dog's water and food, which she LOVES to do! It seems she might be our dramatic one! She is in constant motion except when nursing or sleeping. She prefers to stand than sit and has the sweetest old lady gummy smile when she scrunches up that little face as she makes snorty noises! She cracks us up!

8 comments:

Kerri Thompson said...

Goodness Lisa, she is so sweet. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 10 months old! She is beautiful!

1literatimommy said...

she is so beautiful lisa. I can really see you in her. it makes me smile to think about how she is always in motion!

Candice said...

What a doll!

And I love the shoes!

Unknown said...

What a sweetheart! It's so amazing how time flies - I know our #2 will be here before we know it, and in the blink of an eye we'll be blogging about our baby being 10 months old. Sounds like you guys are doing great.

P.S. This is REALLY random, but Clay and I rented the movie 'Miracle' last night, and I think the captain for the Russian team looks EXACTLY like Trent. Weird. Now he can say he's found his twin!

mammadavis said...

She is SO precious. I can't believe she will be ONE in two months!...if it makes you feel any better, my oldest baby will be five in one month! I miss yall. Kiss your babies for me. We should be visiting the end of September and again in October!

Ashley said...

She is so precious!

Sara said...

Your babies are beatimous!!!!