Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I made it, Thanks God

Well, it was poker night last night so my wish did not come true. However Olivia finally fell asleep and Ty and I took a bath and he slept in my bed with me so it got a little better. Leave it to my sweet little man to put a smile on my face. He is SO precious! God worked in his sweet little words and laugh to remind me that its not all about me. I feel so selfish sometimes and I hate that I do. Of course with one down and one left up it made it a ton easier. Thank you God for giving Olivia a peace to finally rest, she never napped yesterday. She slept until 7 this morning and apprears to be much better. Well I am off to refuel with some caramel truffle coffee, with my fun pumpkin creamer and Tylenol daytime sinus. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers girls............you really have no idea how much that means to me. Also, I would LOVE to see the video Jen. I will be calling you at some point.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Caramel truffle coffee???? Pumpkin creamer???? Who's hiding these neat new treats from me?? That sounds delicious!

The Binkley Family said...

video? Are you talking to another Jen?

Lisa Renee said...

Yes, I have a friend who had that surgery a year ago and on my last post, she commented about it and how her husband video taped it.

Lisa Renee said...

Oh, and Sara........the coffee is millstone coffee beans and creamer is international delight, both available at the only store I manage to get out to. I don't have to say it do I? You are welcome to come by and enjoy some with me anytime you like!!!

realitymomma said...

you know, we all have these days and we all have those "great" mommy moments. yet, then it is always calm after the storm. (most of the time) at least you have your pumpkin creamer to get you through! maybe all this blogging is therapy after all.....