Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ty and Noah in Dress Up Mode



This is a fun pic of Ty, in his new underwear obviously, and Noah Galbraith from last Tuesday. They were playing dress up. Ty is running around in his underwear b/c at that point we were still in bootcamp. By his outfit you would think it were Halloween or something! He has moved on to clothes since, I promise I am not that W.T.

These boys have played together since they were born. I need to post a pic of their little siblings who are only a week a part!

5 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

We have all been there. At least yours actually has underwear on. We had to resort to Zach running around naked for a few days! That was the only way he wouldn't have an accident.

Missing all of you!!!!! :)

Lisa Renee said...

WHY WILL MY NEW POST NOT SHOW UP???

Kristen OQ said...

Where did you find that pirate hat? Sam loves to play pirates (not sure why, except for one of his favorite episodes of Dora is about Pirates) and I know he would love a hat like that.

Cute pics!

Lisa Renee said...

It was part of his Halloween costume. He was a pirate b/c of his obsession of Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles. He has now moved on to Thomas the Tank Engine but still likes to put the hat on and say arghhhh and ahow! That is his verion of ahoy!

Lisa Renee said...

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE BLOGGING?????????