
Today is Trent's parent's 25th wedding anniversary, their SILVER! We had a celebration last Friday night so that his aunt and uncle, who are taking the family picture and here from Tucson, could be included in the festivities! We ate at one of their favorite mexican food restraunts and enjoyed fellowship and cake! I am posting this because their marriage has been such an example to Trent and I. I know I have written before how much I respect this couple but they really are just amazing. They treat each other with so much love and respect and some fun humor thrown in there! They share their spiritual challenges with us along with what they have learned along the way. They keep us accountable in a way that they don't mean to or even know probably. I hope that our children can say the same about us someday. Trent's Dad took him on as well in marrying Kay Ellen and has made him much of the man that he is today. Thank God for G! For many reasons really, but especially for the father he is to Trent and the father-in-law he is to me. Kay Ellen has also been an exceptional mother and mother-in-law and set quite an example herself. What a loving, caring, giving woman. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out. We hope you have another wonderful 25 years together and feel so blessed to celebrate your marriage with you. We love you Meme and G! Happy Anniversary.
5 comments:
Congratulations Meme and G! (Can I call them that?!) Thanks for your example to all of us!
What a beautiful couple! It is such a blessing to have awesome in-laws. And what a blessing they are to your children!
You have to look closely, but you see that gold chain around Kay Ellen's neck? Trent gave her to that when he was like in sixth grade from the money he earned mowing lawns I think...she has not taken it off since!!!!! Does that not just warm your heart and tell you what a precious mamma she is?!
They are so sweet, loving and generous. Congratulations to them, THank you again for watching the kids so we could celebrate our anniversary. How neat that we share it with KayEllen and G!!
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE BLOGGING?????????????
Post a Comment