THIRTEEN HAPPENINGS FROM THIS PAST WEEK1.
Trent hit a hole in one at L.R. on #7 last Thursday! The first in his career!
2.
Friday night we got to take Grandmother to Ransom for dinner and then visited at her house and the kids played with the fun vintage toys!
3.
Ty is wearing UNDERWEAR! Had no accidents yesterday and just one today.
4.
Olivia has an ear infection in her left ear and fluid in the right one.
5.
Olivia is now almost 14lbs! She is FINALLY GAINING! Also finally in 6-9 clothes.
6.
Packed up Ty and Olivia's outgrown clothes and put them in the attic until hopefully we are able to adopt a child that will wear them!
7.
Packed up maternity clothes also to attic until a family member or friend takes them for good :( :(
8.
Ty is speaking in sentences now! Well occasionally anyway!
9.
Trent's new jeep went in the shop yesterday, looks like it needs a new engine :(
10.
Got to eat that cookie with my Carmel Macchiato that Trent brought me this morning :) We will be having to buy a new pot :(
11.
FINALLY exchanged some shorts at Old Navy for the right size, meant to the past four months!
12.
Denise had a birthday Sunday! We celebrated Tuesday over Kool-Aid as our children played together! SO glad to have celebrated another year ofmy sweet friend.
13.
Ty can now ride his Harley Davidson Big Wheel! Except can't reach the pedal when he turns the wheel, but can go in a straight line!
8 comments:
stink. I commented and then the screen kind of froze and I lost it. So: We do have lots in common! I also love Paula Deen! She is the greatest. Potty Training. Yuck. Right there with you. I will ask Stacey about you. Small world.
Sorry about the ear infection. Haven't had to deal with that yet but I'm sure the day will come...
Are you serious about adoption?
Very serious.
Yea for Ty! Sometimes it just takes a "boot camp" to get it done...I know that worked for Sam (and that he was finally ready too!)
Ear infections are no fun -- hope she is feeling better.
Congrats to Trent on the hole in one!
Hope Liv feels better.
sometime, will you post about your plans to adopt? mike and I have also discussed it. or you can just email me if you don't want to post it on the internet. :)
I just found your blog. We have common friends in the Maulsbys. Now that you got your coffee, I hope your week ends on a great note!
Jenni
That is fun about the Maulsby's. I think I knew that, that maybe Robert had mentioned it at one point but had forgotten. Did you know them from ACU?
Post a Comment