Thirteen cheap guilty pleasures1. Wal-mart's Great Value Low Fat, No Sugar Added, Butter Pecan Ice Cream- SO YUMMY!
2. Wal-mart's Equate Body Moisturizing Wash, I seriously like it better than Bath and Body
3. Wal-mart's Clothing brand, GEORGE- especially kids clothes. Very classic and cute but still about the price of Old Navy or something. I actually think a lot of their stuff is cuter than more expensive items!
4. Jergen's Body Glow Lotion
5. Dustees jewelry and purses (Our version of Sam Moon)
6. Suave Color Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner, Finishing Spray and leave in Conditioner
7. A vanilla cream Diet Coke at Sonic, about two to three times a week......yes I am back on them but at least not every day now, I see it as a treat for after school :)
They are under a dollar from 2-4 for Happy Hour.
8. I almost always leave with a few items from the Dollar bins at Target. They make great teacher's gifts and secret sister gift and are usually seasonal!
9. Rembrandt Whitening Strips, $20
10. Color T-shirts at Academy. Usually can find them for under $5
11. MMmmmmmm....Fried Cream Corn at Chicken Express and a sweet tea to go along with it.
12. Harold's Sidewalk Sale or Midnight Madness. I got several shirts two weeks ago for $12.99 a piece!
13. Hitting the clearance rack at Bannana Republic
6 comments:
I love your cheap guilty pleasures. To add to it, I like the Harold's sale at Fair Park. We missed it this year. And chicken express sweet tea just rocks! I like it better than other more spirited drinks. And, that is really saying something.
Jodi-That is a family tradition, at Fair Park! We missed it this year too! First time in many many years. Trent's mom gets all of our birthdays and Christmas gifts there every year. She took us to the store this year.
Those are great. My guilty pleasure if running into Chipotle while Zoe is in school and I am alone and getting it go. I then hop in my car and find the most deserted parking lot I can find and chow.
I love jergen's body glow but it smells like chicken fat burning. I couldn't get over the smell so I stopped using it. Plus I'm too lazy to put it on every day. :) Hope nobody smells your skin now..sorry.
Oh my goodness, I have never thought that but I hope nobody else thinks I smell like chicken fat! Maybe my Gap Dream Body splash will disguise it! I should have added that too, its cheap perfume! I know what you mean though, it does have that self-tanner smell to it.
I totally agree with the Walmart goodies. They are a real buy, and real good deal!
Post a Comment