Thursday, August 17, 2006

One Last Trip




Having a blast at home. We got to to to my favorite lunch spot, BooBoo's and then down the way to Jumping Party Place. The kids had a blast and so did we. These are my highschool gal pals. Heather, little girl Rachel and newbie Jessica, Linnea, little boy Drake and newbie Parker, and my sis Holly. Heather and I also got to take in a dream bar and decaf Capp at Corner Baker and do lots of catching up and Holly and I took in a movie, You Me and Dupree. I am having a ball. Today I spent the majority of the day in the pool and visited with my Grandpa and aunt Linda. Ty LOVES "PawPaw" and was in his lap the entire time he was here while Olivia played at his feet with a tractor. More pics to follow.......

2 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

This is so small I cannot even see it. I will try to fix that when I return to my own computer. BTW, that is me and Ty on the end. Olivia was taking her morning nap while Ty and I had some QT mother/son time.

Sara said...

Lisa you always look beautiful! Love the pink shirt!!