Okay this one not so much because or the item but the description of the item:
1. My Brest Friend Breastfeeding Travel Pillow
This nursing pillow is preferred by lactation experts...because it helps new moms breastfeed more comfortably and successfully. It elevates baby into the perfect position so she can latch on easily, which helps eliminate nipple soreness. The patented back support keeps mom comfortable and helps relieve neck and shoulder strain. Adjusts to fit all waists, and (even Dad's) stays firmly in place. A secure way for dad to feed baby, too. With handy pocket and machine washable cover. Traveling? Our inflatable travel pillow lets mom and baby nurse just as comfortably... anywhere! One Step Ahead® Exclusive!
3. The Leash and Harness. Again............seriously?
4 Good Gravy! How heavy would this thing be with an actual kid in it? Why is he pushing the kid in a stroller while wearing this ridiculous thing?
7. Ha! Poor Dog! The hands in the front are a little off.
8. Okay, I mix formula for added calories in Olivia's rice cereal. Its really not that hard, put two scoops in and poor in water. You are not supposed to use it over three days, this is A LOT of formula even for a baby who is drinking it on a regular basis, not real fresh either!
If you leave the room is the naughty seat really effective anyway?
10. "Time Out" Yellow Lab Make time outs easier — for you to enforce and your child to endure! This plush puppy offers naughty little ones a measure of comfort during necessary time outs. He's soft and cuddly, with a timer that lets kids count down the minutes while they ponder their behavior. 10"H. Imported. Styles may vary

I thought time out was not supposed to be easy. What is the point if it is?
11. C'mon Lady, $50 for a bath seat? Where do you put this thing after the bath? A rolled up towel is free!
12. HELLO! Discipline your kid!
13. Scary that the kid is in the kitchen to begin with and able to play with the knobs. Where is the parent? How do you cook over this sheild?







15 comments:
Hilarious! Where do they get this stuff??
This is too funny. I have also laughed at this catalog for years, especially "my breast friend"
I ended up on their mailing list as well...isn't it scary what mailing lists we all end up on suddenly?
Those products are really crazy! You probably could have done 100 of them!
Oh that is so funny!!!! I was laughing pretty hard at some of that stuff. That boob thing, Sheila's brother had to order one, b/c their daughter refused a bottle and they were going out of town. So they bought one of those boob things and it worked pretty well. I love that car seat on the dad's back. Oh the things people will think of!!!! Thanks for the laugh.
I always look at your blog b/c we have mutual friends (Larissa, Ashley N, Alyssa, etc). I also went to college with Trent. I just had to say that this post was hilarious! That magazine should be called How Lazy Can We Be?!? Some very clever ideas but you can save a lot of money by just doing things yourself. Thanks for making my day!
Who buys this stuff? One way to get Honey to keep the kids while I go shopping is to tell him that if we take the kids, he'll have to carry the car seat on his back. He'll volunteer to keep them at home in a heartbeat!
I do wish I'd had that pitcher when we were feeding the twins every 3 hours around the clock. For about 3 months, every night after we put the kids to bed, we mixed enough formula for the next 24 hours. That was the fastest way to get it to two screaming, hungry newborns. It was a lot of formula!
Thanks for the laugh! Those items were pretty funny and your comments were great. I just went to someone's house last week that has one of those toilet paper holders. She had written out instructions above it because a lot of her adult guests can't figure it out:).
Lisa-
I laughed out loud at this post. you are so funny and so right. I will admit to actually having had a "my breast friend" it really was great...It was given to me as a gift...one of those awkward gifts to recieve because I burst out laughing when I read the package...
Thanks for the laughter!
Becky
I got this same catalog in the mail this week too -- the helmet is the one that made me laugh the most (although the lawn chair on the roller suitcase was a close 2nd!)
Hilarious! Great Post
I do know Emily. I'll have to tell her. She was at the other school. I'll see her tomorrow, but yes, that one is my school
Okay, I am so late on this post, but I am laughing hysterically!! I have laughed at many of the same pictures you have, and especially the descriptions!! You really have to wonder how some of those products even MAKE it to a catalog! Thanks for a great laugh! :)
lisa, scary, but your sense of humor is too close to mine. i am glad i am not the only one who can look at a catalog/magazine and have those thoughts. great stuff...
This is so stinkin hilarious that I made Clay look at the pictures - we're not sure whether to laugh or to cry that we didn't make our millions on these ridiculous things. Although, we do have some friends that completely rubberized their living room floor so their daughter wouldn't hurt her knees crawling. Yes - I'm serious. This post really made me miss you!
Hey! So sorry I'm just now getting back to you about lunch. Would it be okay if we did it next week? I have an appt. today at lunch. I am free any day next week except Tuesday. I can't wait! Just let me know what works for you, and it will work for me. By the way, he hits them into the dog run. He put a cover on it, so that they wouldn't pop out. Don't give your husband any ideas!
I am shocked that there is an actual magazine that supports those products! The bumper bonnet is so funny. I have to admit though, Bryce unrolling the dumb toilet paper roll is getting old.
Post a Comment