1. Suzanne had a smooth delivery of a healthy baby boy- Jonathan Ryder.
2. He was not as big as they thought he might be, only 7lbs. 12oz.
3. Amy is off of bedrest and able to have a normal pregnancy!
4. My brother-in-law Shanon, found a job working for LCU!
5. My sister-in-law Tina, also found a part time job at a orthodontics office that
will be flexible with her family!
6. Suzanne's and Larissa's grandfather is doing better and has been moved into a nursing home. His sweet wife moved in with him!
7. Em is able to go straight to Invitro and not having to do artificial insemenation again! The sucess rate for invitro is much higher and possibility of having multiples! They are hoping for twins!
8. Trent's job and the fact that it is allowing us to have a wonderful summer together as a family! This also allows him to play a lot of golf and be in many tournaments, which he has always wanted to do.
9. Our health as a family.
10. We received two huge boxes of "hand-me-down" clothes from Aunt Tina which will have Ty set for the rest of summer and all next year! Everything looks just like new b/c they take such good care of their things and they are special to us because our sweet cousins wore them before!
11. Also received a huge bag of clothes for Liv, also all precious and in good shape from Aunt Em. We will be taking good care of them as well and be returning them for when theirs arrive!
12. Grandfather fell this week but went to the doctor and checked out okay. He is such a precious man and the most humble human being I have ever knowen. He is a HUGE blessing and example in my life.
13. All of our family and friends who are so special to us.

5 comments:
God is so good. I am so glad that all is well with you and your family. Tell Em I said congrats. Are we still having bible study or was it posponed for summer?
I think the majority of the girls in our group are traveling on their break. Nothing has been planned since last time. I will let you know when one is planned again, maybe we can for the start back of school late August or something. Great seeing you yesterday :)
You have a heart of gold, Lisa!! You look great in your picture with Ty, too!! Sweet little fella.
Thanks for the prayer request updates!
I love your "thirteen" posts but I am curious as to how it started or did I miss that blog?
Post a Comment