13 People
I have lived with....
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Holly (highschool friend, freshman and senior at ACU)
3. Holly (highschool friend, freshman and senior at ACU)
4. Amy S. (soph at ACU, 2 years post college)
5. Jodi Jane (junior/senior at ACU)
6. Mandy Ruth (junior/senior at ACU)
7. Heather Lee (junior/senior at ACU)
8. Shalawn (senior at ACU)
9. Amy D (post college)
9. Amy D (post college)
10. Trent (husband)
11. Gary (father-in-law)
12. Kay Ellen (mother-in-law)
13.Ty (son)
How did you meet number 10?
At Prestoncrest Church of Christ in Dallas Texas, in the singles grouop on a Wednesday night.
What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
I would have been adopted I guess.
I would have been adopted I guess.
What would you do if number 2 and number 6 dated?
Be very disturbed.
Be very disturbed.
Have you seen number 4 cry?
Yes, out of sadness and happiness.
Is number 13 ugly?
I do not think so, I am his mother!
Is number 1 cute?
Very, and pretty funny too.
Very, and pretty funny too.
Tell something about number 11.
I respect him more than he will ever know. Very disciplined in every sense of the word. SOOOO glad he is Trent's dad- because of that he (Trent) is a wonderful husband.
I respect him more than he will ever know. Very disciplined in every sense of the word. SOOOO glad he is Trent's dad- because of that he (Trent) is a wonderful husband.
How do you know number 8?
We met at ACU through Julie Cromling. They were from the same hometown and Julie was on our hall (3rd Floor Nelson rocked)
We met at ACU through Julie Cromling. They were from the same hometown and Julie was on our hall (3rd Floor Nelson rocked)
What would you do if number 6 confessed they liked you?
Well I would let her know I was hetrosexual and I would confront her with what I think about homosexuality, which is I don't think that God likes it because of many things he gives us in the Bible.
Well I would let her know I was hetrosexual and I would confront her with what I think about homosexuality, which is I don't think that God likes it because of many things he gives us in the Bible.
Tell a fact about number 9.
HUGE republican with a love for George Bush Senior and all time favorite, Bing Crosby.
One of the most fun genuine people I know.
Who is number 4 going out with?
Well I hope nobody since she is married and pregnant with her third child!
Well I hope nobody since she is married and pregnant with her third child!
What does number 5 do for a living?
She was an English teacher but now is a stay-at-home mom working on her masters.
What do you think about number 3?
I love her. She is an incredibly Godly woman who will tell you how it is. She is the female version of my husband. She is my sister
I love her. She is an incredibly Godly woman who will tell you how it is. She is the female version of my husband. She is my sister
Where does number 7 live?
Colleyville, last I heard
Colleyville, last I heard
Would you ever live with number 13?
I do right now! How would I or he make it otherwise??? He is the first joy of my life!
I do right now! How would I or he make it otherwise??? He is the first joy of my life!
What do you like about number 12?
Best mother-in-law anyone could ever have! Very thoughtful and giving. Beautiful inside and out. A wonderful Meme to my children.
Favorite memory about number 2?
When I was about four years old on Christmas Eve, he held me up on his shoulders with the binaculars looking for Santa's sleigh. We stood out in the drive way for pretty good while before he talked me into getting in bed so he would stop by our house.
Do you love number 2?
Yes, real BIG ;)
4 comments:
hey lisa. cool blog. i feel so glad that God blessed me with the opportunity to live with you during college. you are one of the kindest, most fun people i have ever known. i love your devilish laugh and your sweet spirit. miss you, girl!
Right back at cha. We had so many wonderful times and I am so glad that we have stayed in touch and close in heart. You are special Jodi and I wish I could see you more often. Thanks for your sweet words.
Lisa-
So great to hear from you! I have loved looking at the pictures of your beautiful family and reading about your life. You look wonderful; the picture of you holding Olivia on the train looks like it should be in some magazine-so pretty! What a joy your children are. I loved reading the post about your son...so special.
It was great to read your words, get a glimpse of your heart, and see the Lord is doing great things both in and through you.
May His goodness continue to pour over your life! I am so glad I know where to check in to find you now.
I am heading over to Dickey's blog right now to read the latest!
Have the best day!
Becky
It made me cry!
Post a Comment