Sunday, July 02, 2006

Family Fun

Well fun was had by all out at the Trinity Park in Ft.Worth. Ty is REALLY into 'choo-choo s right now. He was more than thrilled to get to ride the train and made sound effects all the way. We had a picnic first and then took the train ride.



The time went by too fast as always. The trip to Marshall was somewhat a bust but we really enjoyed our time with Brian, Amy, and Cale. Olivia developed some allergies before we went and I made the mistake of giving her Infant's Tylenol Cold Plus. It had the adverse effect on her and she was up 24 hours straight and screamed her head off for three of them while we were at Amy's parents house in Tyler! The minute I stopped giving it to her and it was out of her system she was fine, other than a little bit of a runny nose in the mornings. Well this will be a quick post and I will give more details later. We are back to a very busy time here at home.

4 comments:

A D said...

I have to say that Olivia is just such a doll. Cody and I were talking about how sweet and precious and happy she is. I am sooo glad you had a great time but I am sooo glad you are back. I missed you terribly. We have a few days to visit before it is my turn to be gone a week.

1literatimommy said...

Lisa,
You look so beautiful in that pic with Olivia. Sorry we missed getting to see you and meeting Olivia. Glad you guys got to picnic, though.

Candice said...

I was just thinking the same thing from those pictures...you are so pretty.

realitymomma said...

lisa,
sorry i did not connect with you while you were here, but believe me, it was to your advantage. i am feeling horrible and would not have been fun to be around. i love the picture of you and liv. it is precious. black and white it and frame it. it will be more than special in ten years and after. it is a priceless picture - one of those you see but seem to never capture. you got it so hang on to it! miss you and your hubby. hope to get with you soon.