![]() |
1. The locusts in the trees 2. Water splashing in the pool 3. The windchimes on the backporch 4. My little boy being pushed by my dad on his horse swing, saying giddy-up, and whoa! 5. Baby O making all kinds of noise on the porch 6. The leaves rustling on the trees as a breeze comes through 7. Burgers and steaks sizzling on the grille! 8. The spray of the nozzle as mom waters her thousands of plants! 9. Fireworks bursting in the air, can't wait for that one out at Meme and G's! 10. Ty playing in the sandbox, he vocalizes his every move! Dig Dig, pour pour, sift... etc. 11. The fan humming 12. Red Robins singing on the telephone wire. I have seen a lot of those this week! 13. The slurping of slushees or slurpees, no I don't necessarily enjoy the sound from others but I love to slurp myself! |

4 comments:
Lisa,
I think just about any noise the kids make outside during summer is fun to hear. I hope you are having a wonderful visit with your parents. It seems like a really long time since I have seen you. Its hard when everyone is traveling, and we have been doing our fair share. Next week we are heading to Michigan to see Kevin's family, always a fun time. Hopefully we can get to together some time after that. Take care.
Sarah
Glad you are having so much fun. See you soon.
I miss you!
okay I updated, now it's your turn!!!
Post a Comment