Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I see trees of green.....

I see green everywhere compared to the browntown I came from! We are having an absolute blast with Pop and Cita! We went swimming the first day and Ty did good kicking and blowing bubbles! He did not want to come out of the pool for lunch and rest time! Olivia, not so wild about it but we are working on her! Ty has also enjoyed the tire swing that looks lilke a horse that Pop hung out under a big tree as well as the turtle sandbox they got him. He is not going to want to go home!!!!

I of course have already gone to my favorite Arlington spot, Boo Boo's with Holly and Granny and then shopping at Brownstone Village just down the street! I am really missing living in this place right now. We have spent a lot of time out on the backporch just visiting. My parents have a beautiful backyard with all kinds of fun stuff in it. While we sit Ty loads his dumptruck over and over and plays with cars. Liv just rolls around and crawls, yes crawls all over. She started that for the first time last Saturday while I was at Larry and Nell's doing laundry! Heath says he taught her to do so! Our dryer went out and my Suberban had a lot work done on it all in the same week so we are here trying to forget all about the money and stress that went along with that. Well me and the kids anyway.

Trent on the other hand has been playing 52 HOLES A DAY!!!! Do you think he misses me???? He says he does but I kind of wonder! He is preparing for several tournaments.

Today I am going to meet my friend Jay from highschool. He lives in FL now so we don't get to see him just real often. I am still very close to my highschool group of friends and the majority of them still live in the area, with the exception of Jay, Maria in Virginia Beach, and Joel in Houston. Jay has a new, well as of 6 months, girlfriend that we will be meeting whom he says her has never felt the same way about anyone else. I am too excited to hug his neck and to meet this sweet girl. She has to be wonderful if Jay loves her.

Well ta-ta for now. I will post pictures of all our fun later!

1 comment:

A D said...

I am so glad you are having such a good time. But please come back because we miss you. Of course when you come back, I will be leaving. So I guess I will see you when I see you. Keep having fun.