Thursday, June 08, 2006

13 Favorite Eats


Thirteen Things I like to EAT


1. All time favorite meal, Pot Roast, yes with cooked carrots

2. California and Coppell Rolls

3. Marble Slab- Amaretto Ice Cream with Rasberries and almonds mixed in

4. Chicken Enchiladas with queso, green sauce an Durangos (local)

5. Cheese sticks at Spanky's (local )

6. Cracker Barrell breakfasts- anything!

7. Meme's buttermilk pies

8. Mom's meatloaf

9. Mom's chicken salad

10. Grandmother's coconut cream pie

11. Kemp's Butter Pecan Ice Cream

12. Sonic Jalepeno Poppers

13. DQ Pecan mudslide

9 comments:

1literatimommy said...

Lisa,
I love cracker barrel and jalepeno poppers, too. now i'm hungry! Can't wait to see you when you come up!

angie c said...

Sonic jalenpeno poppers are the best!!! It got me through my pregnancy... I made a meal of poppers and TCBY yogurt just about every day when I was pg. And for dessert, Assorted Fruit Tums.

Yum yum!

Ashley said...

You have to add Taco Villa Bean Burritos and Taco bueno muchacos to the list too!

Candice said...

We have a local Spanky's too, but I've never been there. Maybe I should go try their cheese sticks:). I like learning a little more about you on Thursdays!

I got your "something in the mail" yesterday and I think it is fun! I like that kind of stuff. The hard part is thinking of others who like it too:). Love ya!

Kristen OQ said...

Yum...you have made me hungry reading this! We have a lot of the same food favs -- pot roast is one of my favorite things to eat (especially my mom's!)

Unknown said...

Lisa
Thanks so much for your comments about on my blog about our baby. It has meant a lot to know I have friends praying for us!
Kelli

Larissa said...

Have you noticed how popular you are???? You have so many visits to your blog!!! Anyways, I had a great time yesterday at the shower. You are so kind, and have such a great heart. I am blessed to know you, and call you my friend!

Unknown said...

Lisa what happened to Jennifer Binkley's blog? I can't find it anymore. Do you know the link?

Lisa Renee said...

Kelli-
http://binkleyblog.blogspot.com/
I don't know why it wasn't coming up, I just went to it so its still there. Blogger has issues some days. I have been thinking about you A LOT and of course am still praying for you and will continue to for a real long time.