

Trent has been bugging me to get his and Ty's hair buzzed for months, since his Alamosa gig has ended. He will be wearing a hat everyday for the summer because he will be outside and thought it would be so much easier. He had his hair like this when we were first married and I found a picture of him and Chad Hackler from when we went to Depeche Mode, reminded me that it didn't look all that bad. I also saw Matt Jacobs and their little boy Brady who had just done the same and thought they looked precious so I decided to give in. Yesterday morning over coffee I mentioned I thought it would be okay now... .before I finished my sentence he was in the bathroom getting his clippers and yelling to Ty to get outside.............
4 comments:
I will post a pic of the T-rent and his little clone soon....
bi wanna see the pic from the DM concert!
Well, I have seen both of them and they look adorable. In fact, Thomas looks just like them. Ty is so cute, I think he likes it when I rub his head. Elizabeth likes to rub both Ty and Thomas' heads and has said how cute they are.
Good-for-summer do's!! I am guilty of attending DM just this last December. LOVED IT.
Post a Comment