
Six months ago yesterday I gave birth to this precious girl! I can still remember every detail ! As most of you know I was induced a week early and she only took three hours to get here. My epideral did not work and I felt absolutely everything but she was well worth it! I can't believe it has been six months and in this same amount of time that has happened in a flash she will be a year old! She has been a very easy baby but starting to go through lots of changes.
1. As you can see she loves to play in the exersaucer, or as I call "working on the f arm" Thanks to our sweet friends the Binkley's she is able to do so. Ty brings her animals from his little people farm all the time and she likes to chew on them.
2. She has been teething for about three months but still no teeth. She drools a lot more than her brother did.
3. She grabs at EVERYTHING and has quite a grip for her dainty little self! She likes to go for cups and pulls them to her mouth for a drink. She has already had some of Meme's tea and Grandmom's water!
4. She loves to hang out on a blanket on the floor and flips and rolls all around.
5. She is already enthralled by Baby Einstein and thanks to her brother "The Wiggles". Its like her 'off button' when turning them on. She watches them when the rest of us are at the dinner table so she will have something to do!
6. She smiles everytime her brother talks to her and has started laughing a lot. He gives her plenty of reasons to do so!
7. She would rather stand than sit and bounces while bending those little legs.
8. She is such a little priss! She shifts her weight and sticks that little hiney out when people talk to her!
9. She has been enjoying her rice cereal for the past month and has showen a definate interest in food. We will be starting the vegetables as soon as I can remember to do it! Thanks to Meme we have a nice start!
10. She has the most kissable little cheeks ever! She is in 3-6 month sleepers but because of her tiney little body still in 0-3 two piece outfits! I didn't think it possible but she is even smaller than Ty! I guess these two don't have a chance but to be long and lanky!
Okay I will stop at 10 but I could write a book on how in love with this little girl I am. Her little personality is so laid back. I just can't get enough of her. I feel so blessed to have her in my life and cannot wait to experience so many things with her. At the same time I want to keep her so small and snuggable forever! Well I will always snuggle her but I her whole body will not always fit in my arms. We have our six month well visit next week and I will post the physical changes at that point. Hopefully no more ear infections like her brother. We just went through a double ear infection with her two weeks ago. Just like Ty, she showed no typical signs. She had a 'smoker's' cough so I decided to take her in. She got a shot because she does not keep down medicine and healed quickly! She was a trooper and hardly even cried, did not even turn red!!!! She is much less of a baby than me even at six months!
3 comments:
She is the most precious little girl. Always smiling and happy.
You have 2 of the sweetest little children. I am glad that are children even now are such good friends.
Stop buying those camels for her and maybe her cough would clear up. :) She is a cutie. I enjoyed getting to hold her last friday night while waiting for Trent. If he wouldn't have showed up, I would have been fine holding her the whole night. I miss those baby days! She has such a great smile! :)
I love reading your blogs, although, I have never commented on any of them. Olivia is so cute, and I love Ty's haircut!! Thank you guys for coming to Evan's birthday party. I wish I had had more time to visit with you. We need to get together sometime. By the way, your testimony is great! You and I have a lot of similarities in our Christian walk. How interesting!!
Post a Comment