Friday, May 19, 2006

Highlights From This Past Week








Sister is sitting up on her own! We actually captured it on film the moment it happened which was last Saturday afternoon. We also started peas a week ago mixed in with the rice cereal and now fruit as well. She had her six month well check yesterday and is real underweight so we are adding formula to the rice cereal. She did grow another inch and is now 26-1/2 inches long but only weighs 12.5!!!!

Later that afternoon we went to our friend Evan's 2nd birthday party and Ty had lots of fun in the bounce house in her backyard. We had my Bright Horizons Faculty dinner that evening at the church and later got to spend time with friends. We sat outside all evening and it was the perfect night for it. We got to see our friend Justin and his fun wife Jenny who we have not seen in two years and celebrated Aaron's 30th birthday. I have also included the picture that I promised earlier of both my 'buzz boys'! Ty is still waking up here after his nap before we went to the dinner.

This past Wednesday was also my last day with kids at Bright Horizons. I wish I could figure out how to post these pictures in order but I am just not that techno-savvy (is that even a word?) The last pictures I put on are showing up first. I need a blogging lesson! I am enclosing a picture of our little class. Not the best picture of me but please overlook that! I was having issues with my shirt creeping up and itchy eyes so the glasses are on.

Well Ty's speech therapist is going to be here any minute so we gots to get going. He is doing really well and about caught up, well he is, he is just plain stubborn! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

A D said...

Absolutely beautiful. She is such a happy girl. That is the first time I say Trent and Ty look alike.

Unknown said...

Your kids are just so sweet! And I love the haircuts - I remember my brother doing that every summer because it was just too hot not to do it! I'm sure Ethan will be there soon. Sounds like you guys are enjoying have some more time together - what a blessing.