We started Rice Cereal TODAY!!!! She did great and actually was going for more! She has been a little fussy for her today so I think its shocked her little digestive system! I e-mailed these pics and info to as many of you as I had your addresses so some of you may be seeing this for the second time. We had her 4 month appt. and immunizations Tuesday. She is now 11 pounds 9 ounces and 25 inches long!!!Okay, this came from Ashley Nelson, perfect for me aye?! I will just keep it at five because you don't have time to read them all! You all can probably think of more, especially if you have lived with me!
5 Quirks
1. I wash my feet, yes just the feet even after I have had a shower, every single night before I get in my clean bed. There is just something gross to me about walking around where you have walked in your shoes and putting them in your bed! I also put lotion on them.
2. Another bed time ritual, for some reason I feel that my pajama tops must match my pajama bottoms even if they are not a set. The color of the t-shirt or cami that I wear must be in the lounge pants or boxers. Not much on lingerie these days. That would be whole nother laundering issue that I just can't deal with right now.
3. I absolutely love a diet coke and a cookie. Yes I realize that it defeats the purpose but I am no longer doing it for diet purposes. I got addicted to diet coke after gaining 70 plus pounds with Ty and now the regular ones are too sweet to me and nothing tastes better with a cookie!
4. Nothing can help me more when I am mad, sad, or exhausted than a REAL hot bath or shower where I LOVE to rub a hot wash cloth as hard as I can on my eyes!
5. I have really odd names for the people I love and use them more than their actual names. For example Trent has been Weasel since we were dating, Ty is munchcrat love, Olivia is Livvie Lou, Sister, and monklet, the dog has too many to list but most often I call him little bitty black bear or furry Murray. Holly is Holy One, I think that is her actual meaning, Bethany is Beeper or Beep Beep drives a Jeep, My mom has been Cita since highschool. I have never called Jodi by just her first name or married name, she is always Jodi Jane Bain to me! A lot of you actually have theme songs and you know them. Such as Amy, Amy Dickey, Woman of the wild frontier..........or ......Don Don Don Don DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN..............Or Ohhh Mandy... you know the rest. Ty has lots of theme songs but we don't even want to go there for now.
4 comments:
Olivia is so cute. I understand the dr appt issues. Molly is going for her 9 1/2 mo check up next week. Just a couple weeks behind.
You are so funny...didn't realize you were so quirky! I liked that post, I may have to borrow it sometime, but I can't even think of quirky things I do! I had a good time visiting with you the other day, even if it is in passing! I am definately thinking of you and I'm so glad that I know you.
That is so funny. My pajamas have to match too, even if they aren't a set.
See you Sunday in class.
Olivia is so cute!! I too name everyone weird names. Lots of things make me break into song. Especially the "faith Weaver" church curriculum. They maybe should have just named it "dream weaver."
Post a Comment