Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I can't believe I am blogging two days in a row but.... I had to tell you about the miracle this morning. I went in and got Ty when he woke up at his usual time but put him in my bed, and are you sitting down?, he went back to sleep!!!! He let me snuggle him and I was in between he and baby and we all slept until almost 9 O'clock!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER happens. Also, as it turns out we will not be going to Arlington for Easter :( Trent has to take the team on that Sunday so it just won't work. Too bad :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some much deserved rest. Missed you at class this morning. I hope Olivia's appt. went well. Hope to see you Wed. night at church.
Sarah

Kerri Thompson said...

Maybe Ty is turning over a new leaf. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Sara said...

OH MI GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that is so awesome!

When I think I haven't had enough sleep, Lisa, I just remember how much sleep YOU are getting....then I feel a little better.

You are such a great mom......I just love ya. And your little babies are really going to appreciate it one day! And so will Trent!