

Here is a picture of our cousin Haylee to the left at our family egg hunt the day before Easter. Ty has found some eggs too and Olivia is just enjoying gripping the basket! Ty LOVES driving his 'big red car' and apparently eating dirt! Rock on little dude! 

This is the absolute last tournament until next season, unless they make nationals-which is highly possible depending on how the girls do this weekend in Oklahoma. He has a great team and I am so thrilled for Trent. We will soon be reaping the benefits of time together after taking a new job with lots of changes.
We discussed buying a 'safari wagon' to take the kids out to the course everday this summer and walk 18. Yea, maybe I can get some sun so I won't look like a ghost next to my mexican husband! I am so excited to have the time together as a family. We are also enrolling Ty in swimming lessons out at Lakeridge so we will be spending quite a bit of time there. I may even do a mom and water babies class with Liv.
We did some running around yesterday and I got plants for my back porch and we got it cleaned up out there. I love going out there to drink my coffee in the morning while Ty plays with his golf set, drives the 'big red car' or digs in the dirt. My goal over the next week is to get my back flower bed in order. I will have to do some before and after pics! I love this weather and this time of year when the dirt has settled and the air is crisp.
I am sorry to say I did not getting any dig-pics of the fam at Easter. I have one with Ty, Olivia, Kaytee and Kelsee but its on the throw-away camera. It was quite a busy day starting at midnight the night before. We had to get Daddy packed and sent off, he left after early service so I was on my own after that and it just did not happen. Bad Mommy. Olivia will be taking her six month pic in her Easter dress so I will get some of those up when it happens.
That girl is just a growin and changin! She LOVES her big bro and is drawn to his little voice as well as Daddy's. She laughs and smiles at Ty constantly. I am always on alert thinking he might be bothering her but when I look she has got the biggest grin! She loves touching people's faces when they talk and holding a finger. She is fascinated by G's watch and figures out a way to get everything in her mouth! She is doing great with Rice Cereal and we are almost ready to move on to veggies. I made all my own stuff with Ty- so much cheaper!!!! I just got frozen bags at Wal-mart and cooked, blended and froze them on Sunday afternoons. Those little glad storage bowls, the little ones, are perfect! I guess I need to start stocking up again! I cannot believe she will be 6 months on May 11!!!!!! In this same amount of time, that seems like one month, we will be having her first birthday!!!!! I am getting sad! I am so excited about the times to come and watching her grow but I just want to hold on to each moment as long as I can. Say a little prayer for her, she is REAL congested and has what sounds like a horrible smoker's cough!!! She is on medicine but is sensitive to it and throws it up every last time. This is the only throwing up she is doing these days. I am calling tomorrow to see what else we can do to get her over this junk. So sad to hear her.
Tommorow is the start to a new week and its dress up day, "What I want to be when I grow up!" Now what in the world is that............I am kind of already it! I also have no idea what I am going to put Ty in. Any suggestions for a toddler who's favorite things are the Wiggles and Elmo? He loves trains too but I don't have any overalls for him. Hope everyone has a wonderful start to a new week!
3 comments:
I'm in the same boat about dress up day. I think Kyle will be a Tech football player, b/c he has a jersey. And Madi wants to dress up as a dr. but I don't have much here for her. So we'll just have to be creative! See ya tomorrow!
Thanks so much for the comment! I always read your comments on Kerri's blog. You are so encouraging to her!
Tell Ty and Oliva that Pop said hello. Wonder where he gets an interest in trains.
Dad
Post a Comment