Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy 31st Birthday Trent

Today is MTPs 31st birthday! Here is my card he has yet to read because he is still in what my aunt Linda would call, noo noo- asleep and his favorite blueberry muffins are cooking in the overn. I am letting him sleep as long as possible and then he is out to the course to play himself! I am taking him to Cagle's tonight for dinner and his family will join us coffee and cake tomorrow. Because of his love for peanut butter and chocolate, I am attempting Paula Deen's Peanut Butter cake, hope I can pull it off!
31 Reasons I Love
Trent


1. His love for The Lord
2. He shares his love for The Lord
3. He is very thoughtful
4. A romantic at heart
5. Has great taste in women
6. Made our first date a dinner with his family
7. A wonderful father to Ty & Olivia
8. He disciplines his children with love
9. He will talk to Ty on the phone any time,
Anywhere
10. He is openly affectionate
11. Blue 42, he runs at me yelling this and then tackles me, been doing it since we started
dating
12. He smiles first thing in the morning
13. Breaks into song describing everyday tasks, ex.) I need some food food food, I need some...
14. Opened my eyes to tuna n’mac, and sushi
15. Can stay in pajamas all day and watch
movies
16. Loves the Grease soundrack
17. Dances to Footloose
18. His passion for golf and the integrity of the game
19. Wisdom in Finance
20. Love for elderly people
21. Always cheers for the underdog
22. Making sure Mark Fitch gets to play, fellow team mate in Flagfootball in Dallas who had a
huge heart for the game but not a lot of ability. Trent always made him feel good about
himself- a gift he receives from his mother.
23. Changes tires for strangers
24. Taught me to change one
25. Can do a great 2-step and swing
26. Mamma’s boy
27. Crosses legs and chats with the girls
28. Athletic Abilities
29. Healthy, physically, mentally, and spiritually
30. Great encourager
31. Giving me the gift of being married to the love of my life for the past 6 years!

4 comments:

A D said...

That was beautiful. I hope he appreciated it. Now, I feel totally inferior. Not really but that was so beautiful. Okay, I will stop. I hope had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

I hope he has a Happy Birthday! What a great list... my favorite is cross his legs and chat with the girls. Scott LOVES PB and Chocolate. Please post or comment Paula Dean's recipe for PB Cake. I would love to try it sometime!

Larissa said...

I'm so glad I have friends that have gone through this whole ear thing! I think that we will do that even if we don't end up doing the tubes route. See ya tomorrow!

MereMoore said...

ahhh...that makes me miss you guys even more! trent is a magnet-people are just drawn to him! he does make people feel included-i felt included immediately on the ski trip when i was still in college! Happy Birthday!