Well here is my little cowboy. Tomorrow is hat day at school so you know he will be prepared with this one which I wore when I was four! growing up in Ft. Worth we ALWAYS went to the stock show and were decked out in classic western wear. I had the cutest red gingham shirt and red boots to accompany the hat but they are long gone now.


This Ty and his good friend George. He was wild about him way before the latest movie came out, which is really cute btw. As you can see he sleeps with him as well. Ty is such a fun age right now and I am enjoying, well almost every minute of it. We have some challenging days as anyone could imagine but his humor is really coming out and for the most part he has such a sweet nature about him. I am still trying for the zoo pics. I had to take off the Kodak Easy Share but Daddy is back in town and will be working on that later this evening. Because of George, I think, the "eeh eeh ahh ahh's" were his favorite part.
No comments:
Post a Comment