

Go to sleep.... go to sleep..... go to sleep little baby............
Well last night was the first night in her room and in her crib. I was up most of the night being anxious and trying to listen to every breath just in case she stopped or wiggled. She was in a positioner, not shown here, which helped. She woke up at 2 and was up until 3:30 but then slept until we woke her at 9 this morning!!!! She has been sleeping from 10-8 since she was two weeks old up until last week when we were at my parents. I figure she is just a little out of whack for the time being. She has been in a bassinet in our room up until last night. I have a dear friend who will being having her little Ella any day now who will be sleeping in it and my little one is too long for it anyhow at this point. I have had her room done since before she was born but she is just now using it, weird on my part I guess. It is just already going by too fast. She rolled completely over for the first time last night. She had been getting her upper body over and face stuck in the ground up to this point but now she has mastered it and lifts her little head! She is a strong little booger too, pulls her foam bars with toys over on her play mat and always gets tangled up in it. I will walk in the room and she has some how scooted herself on her back to the middle of it! I have yet to see that happen! She is darn fast! Well we are back to a normal schedule for the time being. Trent has tournaments every weekend for the rest of the school year but is home some in the mornings and at around 6 every night so I am not complaining!!! Its so nice having him around. This sure beats the corporate life we were used to. All is well in our crib :)
4 comments:
Her room is beautiful! I bet that degree and talent you have is a great thing when decorating a baby's room! Her's belongs in a magazine!
The room looks great! It is always so tough that first night away from them- I am glad that you made it through :)
Her room is beautiful! Carley can't come over and visit, because she will come home and say, "Olivia's mom is better than you". I might be crushed. :)
By the way I saw in a previous post that you love John Denver. I am a stalker/addict of my own of his music. I went to his concert the week before he died. I know, I am a dork.
I am glad to find your blog!
I love her room! I love reading this and knowing what I'll be going through in a couple of months! She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment