Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My friend Jenelle




So this is my friend Jenelle. She was my neighbor until about four months ago and then moved across town to a larger home since she is now expecting boy and girl twins the end of March! I know, she barely looks like she is having one! The girl is the most fit person I know.  We had a church shower for her February 8th and it was a wonderful turn out. I had so much fun putting it together. 
Jenelle is one of those people that come once in a lifetime, the first time I met her its like we had already been friends for years. She moved in down the street soon after that and we had coffee dates weekly the next five years! She has two other daughters, Reagan 9 and Presley 7.  Reagan used to come home with us after school and we played a lot during the summers. Their family is so special to me.

No comments: