In January I got my haircut, quite a bit. Its a stacked shaggy bob sort of thing. I have really enjoyed not having to put much effort into it and still feel styled! This particular day of pictures I had my hair put up and my makeup done at the MAC counter at Dillards for our friend's (Darin and Tonna Yates) daughters's (Macy) debutaunt ball. Tonna gave me a dress to wear and I knew I could not do my hair and makeup justice so I used the opportunity to learn how to do my make up at this new stage in life after 40, which is quite a bit different from when I learned the first time! The above is my 'before' picture as I was waiting in the car for Ty at his basketball practice.
Trent and I with Darin and Tonna
Me with my handsome man. Poor guy felt absolutely terrible although you cannot tell at all by this picture. I wish we had thought to get a picture with the girl of the evening! She was busy most of the time though. It was a beautiful evening and we felt so honored to be a part of it. Wonderful meal and company. We were home by 11 and in bed so it was nice to not be out too late either. The Yates are such a blessing to us.






No comments:
Post a Comment