Thursday, July 10, 2014

So Ive got some catching up to do!- First, I turned 40!

I have the entire Spring and half of summer to which I need to share! This is going to have to be broken up into many posts!

So THIS happened=
My MIL took me to Cracker Barrel, surprised me with balloons, a turtle bundt cake (Nothing Bundt Cakes) OH MY WORD if youve never had it! AND a spa gift certificate that I still have yet to use! This woman made me feel so special.

 and when I arrived at work.... the kitchen was decorated and I even got to wear some!
Had a lil celebration with some of my closest friends at my parents house. My friend Jenelle and the girls ordered fajitas and treats from On The Border and my friend Tana made these INCREDIBLE DELISH Espresso bisccotti high heels for all of us! We just sat and gabbed, and drank wine and it was wonderful
My sweet friend Denise brought me this basket to make the most delicious ck crockpot dinner.
Hit the spot!
 

My hubby bought me my first SPENSIVE purse that I LOVE. Tory Burch.... 
This  one now rests on my arm! 
It was one of the most blessed birthdays Ive ever had. I didn't get to spend it with my parents but of course got to talk to them and saw them later that month.  Turning 40 wasn't so bad, although five months later, some things are changing! Another post for another time!!!

No comments: