Monday, January 20, 2014
Tybo at 10
My blonde blue eyed freckle face precious boy. Where did he come from? Looks wise he is other people in my family, personality, all me- bless his heart. He is a slob. Takes the easy way out every time, wears his heart on his sleeve. Dramatic, extremely sensitive, wants to make sure you know his feelings about everything but especially on how much he loves you. He absolutely hates morning and getting up on weekdays. He is not like me in that he is eager to try new things, likes to be alone, do his own thing, and is one of the most secure people I have ever met. He is drawn to people that others are not. He does not enjoy reading but does it. He LOVES basketball and is pretty good at it! He loves to make people laugh, especially younger kids. He has an incredible love for The Lord and is really into His word. His favorite person is our preacher. He sat by him every chance he got at camp this past summer. He chose to be with him over other kids. A lot of people were concerned about him because of this but I was not, its who he is. He says he wants to be a preacher when he grows up. I have no doubt that he will be if he continues that desire. He has a significant stutter. He goes to therapy and others have reached out to him because of it. He loves to write and draw, and is talented in both. His favorite thing to play is legos and 'Percy Jackson' when outside. His favorite game is Mind Craft on his ipod- I do not understand it at all but he loves to show me what he has done on it! He is an INCREDIBLE big brother. His best friend by far is Olivia and they do great together. He loves to help Levi and get crazy with him too! Ty is someone I would want to be friends with if I were not his mom. I pray that he never changes and holds on to who he is in adulthood. I love that he is not of the world. I hope he never is.



No comments:
Post a Comment