Olivia's 8th birthday was November 11th. It was on a Monday, Trent and I, and Trent's parents came to school and took her, her favorite Taco Villa at lunch. Meme and G brought her cookies. That night she had dance and her daddy worked late so we had an impromptu party with our dance friends at Chick Fil A. I got red velvet cupcakes and a fun time. Two weeks later we had a combined party with Ty at Body Works Adrenaline City. They each invited 5 friends and we had cupcakes there as well. Although they are 23 months a part but actual dates are just a month a part.
Trent and I's gift to her was a desk I found on Craig's List that I painted and got accessories. She now can do her homework in her own room and not be bothered by her little brother. I am slowly bringing her room to a bigger girl look, one used upcycled item at a time!




No comments:
Post a Comment