My girl. She is loving dolls, getting dressed up, picking her clothes, loves to wear lipgloss, has developed a real joy of cooking, and has such a giving servant heart. I love spending time with her. She is so easy to be around. We have fun just going to the store. She is the one who keeps me grounded in what is really important. God uses her to remind me of how to really be blessed by Him in this life.Her humor and logic remind me so much of her dad. She plays so well with both of her brothers in completely different ways. I think she will end up being close to both of them as adults. She does well in school and has many friends. There is a little boy who gave her a homemade birthday card with $5 in it to buy her something nice! His name is Gage, just precious. She has become close friends with Carsynn Lawrence who we go to church with. They are great together. Carsynn is very similar to Olivia in her likes and personality. She still loves her best friend Rylan who moved to central Texas, we still see her when she visits her family here and hope to make a mother daughter trip to see her sometime this summer. He mommy is my friend too!
I can truly say that I feel honored to be Livi's mother. She is beautiful inside and out and that has absolutely nothing to do with me! I thank God for her everyday and pray protection over her as well as the blessing of being surrounded by Godly people throughout her life to be examples of His Love and Character and to help keep her accountable when I am not there. I also pray that others see His light in her and are blessed by His spirit in her.



No comments:
Post a Comment