
Scored these twin beds at a community church garage sale close to our baseball fields after a game about a month ago. Paid $40.00 TOTAL! I plan to paint them and coordinate them in a room to be shared by my 8 year old and 2 year old.
Six years is a big difference in age. I did not think I would be going this route. Ty's room was once the playroom until Levi arrived. Levi will be in a regular bed by the end of summer. Both of my other children were out of a crib by 2 years old but Levi is.... different. In EVERY way. He does sleep through the night and takes great naps, which is a HUGE blessing for how active he is. He is just now walking himself to bed and not crying himself to sleep. We may be closer than end of summer but I have a lot to do before his new bed will be ready. Right now he goes to bed at least an hour before the older two. Summer is different though. We usually let the older two stay up later and watch tv.
This room change is especially going to be sad for Olivia. Ty has had a double bed since Levi was born. Ty's room is actually the mother-in-law suite in our house. Olivia sleeps in that bed with him every Friday night and more often in the summer. They are close friends and big snugglers. I love this for them. We also need another room though. For which I will be giving more information on at a later time and NO its not for another baby!!!
After pics to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment