
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Ladies Retreat
I had the opportunity and priveledge to help with my church's Ladies Retreat this weekend. I have now been a member for 9 years and have been to each one. We used to have them at the Holiday Inn in town, its actually a really nice one with indoor pool and everything! But this was our third year to have it at our church instead and I have to say I really like it better this way for several reasons. Its nice to have the time to really decorate how we like to and its kind of like being, well, home! The theme this year was A Beautiful Heart. It was a bonus that my dear friend Denise was one of the speakers AND I got to work with all my favorite people in putting it together. People I wish I could spend SO much more time with throughout the year. Wonderful time with Godly women is JUST what I needed. There is just too much to say about this weekend in the short amount of time I have. I am in between games for a baseball tournament today and clearing the photo card for that! So here is just a preview of what I hope to be a more detailed post in the near future :)






No comments:
Post a Comment