




I did not get too many great action shots and not a one of the many baskets he made due to one, the fact that I was WAY into the game, and secondly, people kept walking in front of me when I went for a shot! Basketball is by far my favorite sport to watch. Ty attended an LCU basketball camp two years ago and LOVED it. I dropped the ball on signing up in time last year so made sure it happened this year.
Upward is a Christ-Centered league that is a great introduction to any sport. I love the emphasis on learning the basics in such a positve focus which made it really fun. They always have a Bible lesson or family encouragement at the half. A great way to spend part of your Saturday! Ty did great. I think it will be a great outlet to his hyper-activity! He runs the court nonstop and is not even tired after a game! HA! Of course he is not. He was a great listener to his coach, whom played his whole life and proved to be a wonderful teacher! I was really proud of the player he was during the season and was very successful!

No comments:
Post a Comment