

We met six other couples in Vegas Feb 2-6. Trent and I went down a day early and had a some time to ourselves. We walked about 3 miles off the strip Friday morning where we enjoyed an outdoor shopping area. It was a beautiful day and it was nice to have so much time just the two of us. If you know us at all you know that Trent does not mind shopping one bit. In fact its kind of more his thing than it is mind most of the time. I just don't do it very often. I did however make a run to the clearance rack at Target the day we left and got 3 pairs of pants for our trip at the odd price of $7.98!! A few shirts too at $5 a piece. I truely pride myself on finding cute stuff for under $10 and use it as a rule of thumb. We were able to continue that trend in Vegas :) Although one of my shirts did cost $12!!! BUT, it was actually a sweater. We also went to a movie there, The Gray. Not your feel good kind of movie AT ALL. I was thankful to just be at a movie. Not very often does that happen.
ANYWAYS- Everyone else arrived that night. We met them for dinner and visited awhile and then went to see Zumanity. It is a Cirque De Soliel production that was indeed amazing but VERY sexual. Glad I was with my husband to see it! The next day the girls and I headed to the same shopping area but by cab this time! SO nice to have uninterrupted conversation with these girls and really catch up. Like our old hang out days before children. We headed back that afternoon, caught a nap and dinner reservations that night. This is the one really good group picture above. We went dancing after, SO MUCH FUN!!!
We had a superbowl party at the sports resturant Sunday and had a blast. It was a wonderful very much needed get away for ALL of us.
1 comment:
Looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment