Here we go~
I am working Tuesdays and Thursdays for the month of June.One more week but probably some extra days here and there to get things switched over to our new system. I was kind of bummed about doing it at first but it has turned out to be teh best thing for ALL of us. A nice balance for them to get out of the house and be around other kids and me adults. The fighting between them has been crazy!Ty is in the older class which has taken a field trip every thursday to fun places like bowling, the science spectrum, and a picnic. He is also doing Thrilling Thursdays at our church this summer. Its just one a month but all service oriented. For the June one they went and handed out water bottles. It has been triple digits here for weeks and STILL no rain. No measurable rain since October of last year :( Everything looks terrible and is dead. Needless to say the water was precious!
The kids started VBS last night for the first time. I think Ty may have been there as a baby but we are usually out of town in MARSHALL this weekend. I am still real sad that we were not. There was some confusion on the husband parts so I guess we will make it next year. The upside is the kids LOVE VBS!
Levi is now 16 months old and a BUSY little guy! He can open doors and does. He likes to climb chairs, he can get out of the tub on his own, screw and unscrew lids, takes his diaper off. Speaking of the diaper, he tells me when he has had a bowel movement! C R A Z Y! He has used the potty twice :) He talks and repeats EVERYTHING in the same tone and all. Its downright freaky compared to our other children!
My parents bought the cutest house here back in October. They had originally talked about moving here but now I think its just a place they are enjoying staying at when they visit, which has been more often and for longer periods of time. I am enclosing some pics of it and then of then two of the kids at Olivia's end of the year program back in May. I wasn't as teary at it as I thought I would be, but then again I spent the majority of it in a hallway chasing Levi!
No comments:
Post a Comment