This Easter was SO much FUN! Levi did not fit into his basket like last year but he got a lot more use out of it! That Thursday before Olivia's class had a hunt and party at school. My parents came in that Friday and enjoyed the rest of the festivities with us. My mom and I enjoyed making deviled eggs. Well she did the making I enjoyed the eating! One of my favorite things EVER! We went to church that morning and then came home and gave them their Easter baskets, which I managed to not get a picture of the contents, and not a great one of all three of them looking at that. Hey, thats real life! Later they took naps while my mom and I fixed dinner complete with a Ham, scalloped potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, and fresh salad :) While the ham was cooking we met our neighbors out front for an egg hunt! Our lontime and across the street neighbor Ella came as well as our new little neighbor Vivienne! Levi was more interested in opening and closing the eggs than hunting them! What a beautiful day it turned out to be. Will be one of my fondest memories that day...
Thursday, June 02, 2011
Easter
This Easter was SO much FUN! Levi did not fit into his basket like last year but he got a lot more use out of it! That Thursday before Olivia's class had a hunt and party at school. My parents came in that Friday and enjoyed the rest of the festivities with us. My mom and I enjoyed making deviled eggs. Well she did the making I enjoyed the eating! One of my favorite things EVER! We went to church that morning and then came home and gave them their Easter baskets, which I managed to not get a picture of the contents, and not a great one of all three of them looking at that. Hey, thats real life! Later they took naps while my mom and I fixed dinner complete with a Ham, scalloped potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, and fresh salad :) While the ham was cooking we met our neighbors out front for an egg hunt! Our lontime and across the street neighbor Ella came as well as our new little neighbor Vivienne! Levi was more interested in opening and closing the eggs than hunting them! What a beautiful day it turned out to be. Will be one of my fondest memories that day...
1 comment:
Your kids are super cute!!
Post a Comment