He is such a cutie, Lisa! I want to hug him and squeeze him! I think I've heard you say he's a miniature Ty, but I see so much of Olivia in him too!!! I miss you!
Yea!!! Glad to see all your pics. Your kiddos are all getting so big! It is hard to believe we have been gone that long. Love the pic of Trent and Ty. I think that kind of stuff melts our hearts as moms and wives, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
He is such a cutie, Lisa! I want to hug him and squeeze him! I think I've heard you say he's a miniature Ty, but I see so much of Olivia in him too!!! I miss you!
Yea!!! Glad to see all your pics. Your kiddos are all getting so big! It is hard to believe we have been gone that long.
Love the pic of Trent and Ty. I think that kind of stuff melts our hearts as moms and wives, doesn't it?
Post a Comment