Congratulations! So glad he's here safe and sound. You were guessing boy all along...Mama's know! I love his name...we almost named Cade Levi. Enjoy your sweet boy!
Congratulations, Lisa! I am so excited for your family and your sweet new addition! I hear that y'all have the stomach bug...you have my full sympathy. I hope y'all start feeling better soon.
9 comments:
Congratulations! Love his name too. What a blessing to love and raise another sweet baby boy. Enjoy the first few days as a family of 5!
Congratulations! What a sweet addition to the Phillips family.
Beautiful Baby!!! Congrats, Lisa!
He is beautiful, congratulations!!
Congratulations!! He is precious! Praying for many blessings over your whole family with precious Levi added to the family.
Congratulations! So glad he's here safe and sound. You were guessing boy all along...Mama's know! I love his name...we almost named Cade Levi. Enjoy your sweet boy!
He looks perfect!! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Lisa! I am so excited for your family and your sweet new addition! I hear that y'all have the stomach bug...you have my full sympathy. I hope y'all start feeling better soon.
Congrats!! I am sure you are loving every moment now that HE is here! Glad to finally hear all the details and know that y'all are doing well!
Post a Comment