This picture of Ty was taken on the last day. This was the afternoon after lunch. I just sat watching all the kids play together for the last time fighting back the knot in my throat.

This is our little friend Aaron and I the day of the party. This guy will hold a special place in my heart. He is a rambunkcious (sp?) little dude but SO loving and thoughtful as well.
This is our little friend Aaron and I the day of the party. This guy will hold a special place in my heart. He is a rambunkcious (sp?) little dude but SO loving and thoughtful as well.
Aras and Ty being silly at lunch one day. Aras is special too....one of the most loving little people I have ever met. Smart little thing too! We are friends with her mommy and daddy and plan on seeing her.
This was the last day right before school let out. This was the scene regularly at our school... the bigger kids play on the other side of the playground with bigger equipment but the siblings will always run and greet each other, too cute. The little blonde is Maggie, such a precious girl, I had her for two years and developed a real love for her! She is greeting her little sister Mary Addison. I wanted to capture this b/c its probably the last time it would happen because Ty will be at a different school next year and I suppose by the time his sister gets there they might not always be as excited to see each other!

This was outside in our backyard a week ago Sunday. Just a pretty day..........


I don't think I have ever shown the after shot of Liv's haircut, so here it is! We love our Tande for making us feel pretty!
Please pray for another friend of mine whom I just learned is in the heart hospital here, Louise Thomas. Trent and I got to know she and her late husband when we first moved to Lubbock. She brought me a homemade Coconut Cream pie when I had Ty, that is my favorite. She is dear to me and was supposed to travel with me to Fort Worth at the end of June. Please be thinking of her.
This was the last day right before school let out. This was the scene regularly at our school... the bigger kids play on the other side of the playground with bigger equipment but the siblings will always run and greet each other, too cute. The little blonde is Maggie, such a precious girl, I had her for two years and developed a real love for her! She is greeting her little sister Mary Addison. I wanted to capture this b/c its probably the last time it would happen because Ty will be at a different school next year and I suppose by the time his sister gets there they might not always be as excited to see each other!
This was outside in our backyard a week ago Sunday. Just a pretty day..........
I don't think I have ever shown the after shot of Liv's haircut, so here it is! We love our Tande for making us feel pretty!
Please pray for another friend of mine whom I just learned is in the heart hospital here, Louise Thomas. Trent and I got to know she and her late husband when we first moved to Lubbock. She brought me a homemade Coconut Cream pie when I had Ty, that is my favorite. She is dear to me and was supposed to travel with me to Fort Worth at the end of June. Please be thinking of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment