The day before Christmas Eve Ty was away with his cousins playing and Olivia and I had such a fun mother/daughter day! We went to McDonalds to eat. Then we went to Target to shop. We came home and she wanted to make brownies so I let her! She did everything but put them in the oven and take them out for safety reasons of course! We took them to Meme and G's later for dessert after eating chili out there on such a cold night!
7 comments:
Your kids are such a great mix of the two of you!! She is so cute and I love your day together - that's sounds like my kind of a great day - shopping at Target and chocolate...only thing else you need is a Sonic drink and it's perfection! Love you guys!
That's so good of you! I get nervous and impatient with things like that!
She is growing up so fast. What a beautiful liitle girl, and what a fun daytogether!
Sorry that it's been so long, I'm trying to get caught up. Liv looks so pretty in those pics. We missed yall the other night.
I didn't put it on him; his daddy did. Colt keeps season Tech tickets, but UT is still his favorite team. Colt and I have little in common when it comes to which teams we like; therefore it's share and share alike with the kids!
How adorable! there is just something extra cute about little girls helping in the kitchen!
how much fun that you had mommy daughter time. she is sportin kerri's bows well. it matches so perfectly with the apron! she is precious. when did she grow up? have we been gone that long?????
Post a Comment