I have taken a short hiatus from blogging! Too much has been going on. Several of you know my Dad was hospitalized for a week. He went in with pneumonia but the night he was admitted his heart rate went dangerously high and he spent the next week on the cardiac floor. I went to be with him last Thursday until he went home the following Monday evening just to return to Lubbock that Tuesday in time for Trent to leave for his last trip Wednesday morning! Whew....
Things are looking good for my Dad. He is still fighting pneumonia but the heart rate is down. I appreciate the love of so many friends during this past week. I was so encouraged by so many!
Ty has been playing for LSA with a team of boys he has been with since cradle roll at Greenlawn! Very fun for all of us. The plus of LSA is we have weekly practices and its four on four for games. SO much better. He is doing a lot better with it but its still frustrating as a parent to watch four and five yearolds just learning the ropes! I have become a yeller- never thought I would be! At the games anyway.
I have been too busy these days but am trying to take charge of that. Glad to have my husband home until spring. This came about through some changes but its all good. I am now focusing on getting my Christmas shopping finished and planning O's third birthday party which is just around the corner- my BABY! What in the world??!! Its sure nice to get into the more fun girl stuff now though. I have to say we are at a very good place with the ages of our children right now and I would not trade it, maybe hold on to it, but not trade it. There are some challenges with almost three but I think that will all be okay now that Dad is around more.
Oh, if you are in Lubbock and free Thursday evening.. I am having a party at my house for my talented friend Kerri, the one who took the pictures. She also makes jewelry, and bows for little girls. She actually makes all kinds of things but these are the ones that will be available. I am hoping it might just be some fun girl time too. You can go to her blog which is linked to the right to view some of the bows and she has a link to Olive Juice too which is her jewelry business. Olivia's bracelets are from her! I am hoping to get more! Hope to see you there if you can make it. E-mail me if you need my new address: lisar_74@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Glad your dad is ok. Thursday night sounds fun, hope it goes well!! :)
Post a Comment