Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FINALLY

FINALLY have a home computer set up. Its on a card table at the moment but I bought a computer armoire on the way home today which will be put up tomorrow in our play room. Had to have something closeable in that room!!! Anyway, finally able to download pictures off my camera. Here are several starting from last May throughout the summer. I will do another one about the new house later. I need to take some "after" pictures so I can show them with the "before". Anyhoo.....



































4 comments:

realitymomma said...

don't you feel so disconnected when you don't have a computer??? can't wait to see the house pics. these are fun. your kids are full of personality. you guys have so many great memories together.

Amy McCown said...

I am glad that you are back to blogging and pictures. I am looking forward to seeing your new house. I hope that your dad gets better soon.

Amy said...

Your kids are soo cute!! Hannah & I are planning on coming tonight (sorry I haven't responded... crazy busy here). I'm really excited about it. See ya later!! oh and the link list has been updated hahaha!! that was a process in itself since i put you as busymOmma... totally different website... all better now!

The Oxleys said...

Cute Pics!!!