I am struggling for some energy these days! As you know, my children like their parents are completely opposite from one another. They never napped at the same time, still don't because it takes Ty so long to get to sleep that by the time he does his sister is waking up. He also has several occassions of screaming out in the night. This one effects us all. He doesn't always wake up but everyone else does. Last night he and we did. The mistake was again letting him coming in my bed. He woke up scared, I was too tired to deal with it. I then spent the rest of the night being punched, yes punched, kicked, hit in the head, and yes - more screaming out. I think he actually would have slept in a little after being up so much himself, but his sister uncharacteristically woke up early and in full whine. We usually have to wake her up and she smiles when we do! Hello Monday!
I got a nice wack in my one-year lasered eye from her as well that happened two hours ago now, my eye is still watering and hurting! I am just hoping my vision is not effected! The other one has already been injured and has the marking from a flying ziplock bag! I so enjoy waking up this way. Also to 60 mph blowing snow. Yesterday the high was 78. Its beginning to be normal to switch the heat to air back to heat in the car and in the house everyday!
These teasing days for spring are hard on the kids. I go out, wipe all the dirt from hard winds off their toys, the wagon, and table they play until the wind gets too bad and then we do the whole thing again the next day. I am about sick of dirt! Come on SUMMER!!! I am SOOO ready!
On a more positive note, our church experienced a 24 hour prayer at our church house this past weekend. Individuals came at various timeslots to pray for church family members, and the decisions we are making as a church family. What an incredible time this was for me. I don't knot that I have ever spent that long of a time period in constant prayer. I set my cell alarm so I would not be distracted by the time and it just flew by! Why do I not do that more often. I cannot even begin to express how incredible it was and what a blessing! I hope to make longer specific prayers more of a priority in my life. I think its going to have to be when the kids are at school for those couple of hours before I join them. I am always interuppted at night or in the morning.
Say a prayer for the T-rent. He got full blown pneumonia last weekend and has not quite recovered but is in East Texas for a tournament where the wind is blowing and its cold, as well as not great for his allergies. It will be a long drive back tomorrow and they will not be back until real late. Please pray for his health and his safety.
Well my cup is getting cold and its time to get the rugrats dressed and off, a little late, but none the less! Oh- and I set my blog to private not for any scary reason. A dumb mistake on my part actually. I have it on my signature for my e-mail and sent it to a potentially fraudulant company- LONG STORY. Anyways, hope its not too much of an inconvenience. I think you just have to be logged in to see it.
8 comments:
It sounds like you've had quite a morning. I hear you on being ready for summer. Last night Colt and I sat outside and watched Ryder play in the back yard; don't think that will happen tonight. FYI, I"m impressed that you wipe down their toys when the dirt blows...you're 10 steps ahead of me. Hope your day gets better....breakfast next week?
This weather is such a tease! I put up all of Elise's winter clothes this weekend and today it snowed! What?! Unreal. Breakfast next week sound good to me! :)
I'm curious about this long story, sounds interesting. Hope to see you soon!
Way to go - having enough time for a blog - I'm proud of you - Love, Debbie Bain
I was actually wondering myself how to set my blog to private.
The 24 hour prayer, that's pretty cool. I bet that was amazing.
I hope that T-rent gets mucho mucho bettero. Tell him we r thinking of him.
Give the babes a hug/kiss from Auntie Sara.
wow, what a morning and all this has happened by 7:00am? (time on your blog post) hope your day settled down and got easier. aren't you up for another massage?
Yea! I'm so happy to be re-invited to the party, that was such a bummer! (was the problem my yahoo address?) Anyway, Brady & Trent have been texting - but we weren't able to meet up. We'll just have to catch both of u next time. Sorry to hear about your Monday (oh the joys of motherhood), I've yet to experience the hitting/kicking in bed since Bella's so little (but I'm sure it's coming!). If it makes you feel any better, we've been having that crazy weather here as well (minus the sandstorms-don't miss those!) - we just had icy patches this morning!
Post a Comment