Frist off, this picture is of Olivia enjoying, you can guess what, on the way home! There is a reason I don't buy them on a regular basis!
Anyway, I of course have done all this backwards. I tried to do things in order from what they happened over the past two weeks.... so scroll down to The Nutcracker post to begin and work your way back here.
Continuing on....
We made it back safely and the business is just now slowing down. On the way back we got a call for a showing on our home for the next morning. I was less than thrilled. We have not had one call in over a month and the first one we get is for right when we get back in town! We left in a mad-dash on Christmas Eve and were so tired upon returning! Of course I stayed up late cleaning and got up to do the same. After they saw it we were off to an LCU game and got a callwhile were there that the couple wanted to bring their parents by right when we got home. Who knows, this has happened already more than once so we are not getting excited but instead by the fact that we can finally relax in our own home! It has now been up for a year. I am SO over it. I am confident that it will happen if and when it is supposed to and have resigned to the fact to make Olivia's room for the bigger girl she has become. Her bed was on our front porch when we got in and I ordered her bedding just last night so that is the next project! We look forward to some time together this next week before Trent's season begins. This is the most I have ever posted in one day! Until next time.......
10 comments:
Sounds very fun and busy!! Your family is beautifal and it is so fun reading about your life. Olivia reminds me of my Zoe so much in a darker haired version at that age. Always the bob and the bows! I miss it. Hope your house sells soon. I know that must get frustrating. Get pictures up asap of her new bedding...I know it will be stunning.
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Glad your travels went well. Love the pics too, very cute :)
You guys look like you had a really great holiday! I am glad you had some great family time!
Thanks for checking out my blog! And thanks for your sweet comments. I frequently check your page out, but am horrible about commenting! I do love all your pictures and think you and your family are as cute as ever. I like your hair cut and Trent's new do too - wish we could see you guys sometime. Does LCU ever come to Arkansas for any golf tournaments - or even Tulsa? You know that the Poe's are only a couple hours from us as are the Donoho's so if we planned it just right, we could have a little reunion sometime if you guys were coming this direction for golf. It would be grand! Anyways, your kiddos are so cute, Wade and I think that Ty looks just like you and that Olivia looks just like Trent! Their precious!
Love you!
What a fun Christmas Season! I love all of the pictures of your family. You have not changed a bit, still beautiful! Glad you all had safe travels and are now home enjoying the New Year together.
I'm assuming that Liv had been eating cheetos? I don't blame you for not letting her have them very often; I cant stand dirty hands. Anyway, I'm glad yall had a good Christmas and are back in town. Lets try to get together sometime before the month is over. See you soon.
Y'all were busy!! I am sad that our husbands get to eat lunch together and we don't! Hope to see you soon!
Sounds like a fun and busy Christmas, Lisa! You and Olivia's hair look so cute...she's like your "mini-me". I love it! By the way, on your road trip post, is Trent driving while taking a picture of you in the passenger seat? That pic made me laugh because you don't usually get pictures of the passenger. I figured that would be something Trent would try. :-)
Cute Christmas pictures. Olivia's hair does look so cute. You will have to post pictures of her room when you get it done. Did anything come of those people looking at your house?
great news on the house! i know you do not want to get excited, but if you change olivia's room, you'll sell your house as soon as you get it all done. isn't that how it happens?
miss you much, but you and olivia look so much alike - hair and all. what a great fam!
Post a Comment