Its Friday and the kids have watched T.V. all morning and I just have to say that the duck on Wonder Pets is driving me nuts with not being able to say those r's. Ming Ming disturbs me greatly. Okay, so I am a little irritable these days............
Yes, I hate that there is a character on TV that talks incorrectly. How will my girls ever learn to say their Rs right if they don't hear others saying them right?
Oh Suzanne doesn't know what MING MING is...she doesn't like children's t.v. shows. She says Ryder isn't going to watch them. She's crazy.
Anyways, I really think you need to post picutes of that Spider Monkey. That sounds like a GREAT story. I didn't know that there was a group of actual people who wanted monkeys or had them. I guess I was wrong.
Hi Lisa, Yes we tried the Claritin on Jadon and it did not clear the fluid. We are now on Zyrtec. I guess we will just wait and see. We are coming to Lubbock for the Tech/A&M game and then again for Thanksgiving - maybe we can drop by to say hi at you and your family one of those times? Just a thought! Let me know! Lisa Lee
6 comments:
"Wonder pets, wonder pets we're on our way..." Sorry that probably didn't help much.
Come over anytime to go crazy, really! I'll email you!
Yes, I hate that there is a character on TV that talks incorrectly. How will my girls ever learn to say their Rs right if they don't hear others saying them right?
What is Ming Ming?
Oh Suzanne doesn't know what MING MING is...she doesn't like children's t.v. shows. She says Ryder isn't going to watch them. She's crazy.
Anyways, I really think you need to post picutes of that Spider Monkey. That sounds like a GREAT story. I didn't know that there was a group of actual people who wanted monkeys or had them. I guess I was wrong.
Hi Lisa,
Yes we tried the Claritin on Jadon and it did not clear the fluid. We are now on Zyrtec. I guess we will just wait and see. We are coming to Lubbock for the Tech/A&M game and then again for Thanksgiving - maybe we can drop by to say hi at you and your family one of those times? Just a thought! Let me know! Lisa Lee
I totally agwee, it dwives me nuts too!
Miss you giwl!
Post a Comment